Use of information
Information from this Smixin Ltd. internet website may not be used for any commercial purpose other than for general inquiries about Smixin company and its products and services.
Limitation of liability
Smixin uses reasonable efforts in order to ensure the reliability of the information on its website, but makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy and completeness of information provided herein. Please note that product specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Smixin Ltd. disclaims liability for any inaccurate or incomplete information or for the consequences that may arise from the use of such information.
Intellectual property rights
The entire content of this website is protected by copyright laws. Smixin Ltd. reserves all its existing and future intellectual property rights to information from the Smixin website, whether or not specifically claimed by the ©-notice, and reserves all its current or future trademark right on all product and services names, whether or not specifically claimed by the ®- or ™-notice.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This website and these terms shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the substantive laws of Switzerland with exclusive place of jurisdiction in Biel/Bienne.
Data Protection and Privacy
- SMIXIN warrants that all data collected from the customer is processed fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Data is collected for Supervision and Connectivity purposes and not processed further in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data is processed in a manner that ensure appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
- The customer has the right to withdraw his (her) consent at any time.
- SMIXIN warrants that the customer will remain informed ifSMIXIN modifies his (her) data